What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy, often called naturopathic medicine, is a holistic system that believes that good health is not the same as the absence of disease. A naturopath is a health practitioner who believes in the healing power of nature. They try to identify the underlying cause of complaint and use treatments that will do no harm. A naturopath believes that prevention is better than the cure and will give advice to help the patient to help themselves. Naturopathic treatment may involve dietary advice, physical therapy, exercises and hydrotherapy.
A simple health recipe
- Have plenty of sleep
- Eat well and drink enough water
- Be relaxed
- Do exercises suitable for you including stretching
- Enjoy the simple things in life
- Challenge yourself
- Have time to be with friends
- Be content with who you are